Simpl-Cut™ is the next generation in roll-fed technology
It features an innovative cutting and gluing system that outperforms the operating principle of traditional roll-fed machines.
- Superior quality of the labelling system
- Process optimization
- Cost reduction
Simpl-Cut™ is a roll-fed rotary system for applying wrap-around labels, with capacity of running hot-melt adhesive and pre-glued labels on the same machine. It is also available as a labelling station positioned on a trolley or fixed module.
Why choose Simpl-Cut™ over a traditional roll-fed machine?
Despite being widely used, traditional roll-fed labelers have three main disadvantages that affect OEE:
- Machine downtime caused by glue buildup in cutting drum requiring frequent cleaning
- Complex cutting blade replacement lead to lengthy changeovers
- Inherent high maintenance costs due to glue accumulation and expertise required for proper setup
Simpl-Cut™, a two-in-one revolutionary concept.
Two technologies, one machine.
Simpl-Cut™ offers the flexibility to utilize two different technologies on a single station: roll-fed with hot glue and pre-glued linerless labels.
- Unmatched flexibility to adapt to production needs
- Change from one technology to another in less than 10 seconds using the same drum
- Capable of heat shrink, wrap-around labeling, increasingly requested by the beverage and mineral waters markets