Simpl-Cut™ is the next generation in roll-fed technology
It features an innovative cutting and gluing system that outperforms the operating principle of traditional roll-fed machines.
- Superior quality of the labelling system
- Process optimization
- Cost reduction
Simpl-Cut™ is a roll-fed rotary system for applying wrap-around labels, with capacity of running hot-melt adhesive and pre-glued labels on the same machine. It is also available as a labelling station positioned on a trolley or fixed module.
Why choose Simpl-Cut™ over a traditional roll-fed machine?
Despite being widely used, traditional roll-fed labelers have three main disadvantages that affect OEE:
- Machine downtime caused by glue buildup in cutting drum requiring frequent cleaning
- Complex cutting blade replacement lead to lengthy changeovers
- Inherent high maintenance costs due to glue accumulation and expertise required for proper setup
Simpl-Cut™ is the cutting edge solution to these problems.
DISCOVER THE TECHNOLOGIES COMPARED
Simpl-Cut™, a two-in-one revolutionary concept.
Two technologies, one machine.
Simpl-Cut™ offers the flexibility to utilize two different technologies on a single station: roll-fed with hot glue and pre-glued linerless labels.
- Unmatched flexibility to adapt to production needs
- Change from one technology to another in less than 10 seconds using the same drum
- Capable of heat shrink, wrap-around labeling, increasingly requested by the beverage and mineral waters markets
All the advantages
No heating required to activate glue.
The glue pump does not start up.
The fumes suction motor does not start up.
Better environmental sustainability.
Zero downtime due to cleaning of glue buildup.
Absence of vapors and fumes.
Production free of aggressive solvents or chemical detergents.
There are no overheated parts or flammable solvents, unlike glue which reaches very high temperatures (>150°).
Improved workplace conditions keep operator safe.
Elimination of hot-glue roller greatly reduces maintenance and significantly increases productivity.
The label maintains its integrity.
Superior aesthetics, especially for labels with transparent backgrounds.
P.E. Labellers has more than 15 years of experience with pre-glued labels.
Also used for regenerated bottles and shrink-wrap applications.