Why Simpl-Cut™ is the beverage labeling machine you need
The beverage industry requires high quality labeling machines that can withstand high-volume production while providing accurate labeling. Simpl-Cut™ is a revolutionary labeling solution that brings high productivity and cost optimization.
We introduce you Simpl-Cut™, the new generation beverage labeler designed by P.E. Labellers with the aim of improving the operation of packaging and labeling departments.
Our bottle labeling machines are capable of high-speed application of labels, together with an extreme accuracy and a great cost optimization. Let’s see how we made it possible and the reasons why you should put a Simpl-Cut™ machine in your company.
Advantages of our beverage labelers
Simpl-Cut™ is a roll-fed rotary system for applying wrap-around labels, with the ability to run hot-melt glue and linerless pre-glued labels on the same machine. It is also available as a labeling station positioned on a cart or fixed module.
It features an innovative cutting and gluing system that outperforms the operating principle of traditional roll-fed machines, providing:
- Superior quality of the labeling system;
- High process optimization;
- Cost reduction.
This innovative solution allows to obtain several advantages:
- A drum that is always clean, as the glue is applied before cutting the label;
- Blade change in 10 seconds without the use of tools and adjustments;
- The chance to switch from one gluing technique to another with the same machine;
- Long lasting blades (you can label up to 80 million bottles with the same blade);
- More flexibility in the management of formats.
In a few words: fast, operator friendly and easy to maintain. A real game changer.
Available in machine diameters 768 - 960 - 1120 - 1420, with production speeds up to 82,000 BpH.
Simpl-Cut™ VS traditional labeling machines: the main differences
As we said in the previous paragraph, this innovative beverage labeling machine gives high speed and less effort in applying labels on bottles and cans. But how can it achieve such excellent results? Easy: we rethought the whole labeling process by making it more essential.
First, let’s see in detail how a traditional roll-fed machine works.
Which problems does this system lead to?
- Complex set-up for label transfer, costly maintenance of cutting drum;
- fixed divisions per drum (3 or 4);
- Less flexible production;
- Glue buildup on the drum leads to machine downtime and production slowdowns.
Being aware of the limits of this system, we decided to switch to a single, multi-function drum that allows wrapping labels from the reel, both with the hot glue technology and with the pre-glued one, with an easier and quicker label application.
This “simple” change consists in:
- Elimination of transfer drum;
- Quick format changeovers;
- Configuration of up to 6 divisions per drum.
The result is an optimal label management even with thinner films and custom labels, no maintenance required and a maximum production flexibility.
Simpl-Cut™ is a P.E. Labellers project, one of the leading manufacturers of automatic labeling machines worldwide, with technical on field experience since 1974.