P.E. Labellers presents the new automatic rotary labeling machine for bottles, cylindrical containers and more: discover the Simpl-Cut™ revolution and its advantages in terms of time and cost.
A revolutionary operation, a speed that you have never seen before, a significant time and money savings for your company. All of this is Simpl-Cut™, the latest generation roll-fed rotary labeling machine designed by P.E. Labellers with the aim of improving the operation of packaging and labeling departments.
It is aimed in particular at the mineral water market, where it is necessary to maintain a very fast pace in order to satisfy consumer demand, or more generally in the beverage sector.
Simpl-Cut™: a brief overview
Simpl-Cut™ is a roll-fed rotary labeling machine for the application of hot-melt or pre-glued wrapping labels. It expresses its maximum potential for speed and precision with cylindrical plastic bottles or containers, but adapts perfectly to any type of symmetrical container.
Its innovation lies in the single drum, which greatly simplifies operation and management compared to traditional roll-fed labeling. The new cutting system requires minimal maintenance and allows even longer production cycles (you can even label up to 80 million bottles with the same blade). The blade changes from several hours for traditional roll-fed machines to 10 seconds for each blade in the revolutionary Simpl-Cut™.
But its added value lies in brilliantly overcoming all the limits that traditional roll-fed rotary labeling systems present today. Let’s see in detail its strengths.
More than just a hot-melt glue rotary labeling machine
Compared to a classic rotary labeler, the innovative Simpl-Cut™ system offers several additional advantages, including:
- the blade change in 10 seconds, easily executable by any operator;
- the drum always clean, which does not risk causing any blockage or jamming of the machine and does not require any downtime to be cleaned, with a consequent improvement in productivity;
- the elimination of the problem of contamination of the drum with glue, since the application of glue takes place before the label is cut;
- the union of two different technologies on a single rotary labeling machine: hot-melt and pre-adhesive glue;
- virtually no maintenance of the cutting system;
- optimal label management even with thinner films.
All these features have a positive impact on the company’s performance, as maintenance costs are reduced and high labeling speeds are achieved. Installing a Simpl-Cut™ rotary labeler in the packaging department means, therefore, optimizing the processes and offering a better quality of the finished product.
Available in diameters 768 - 960 - 1120 - 1420, with production speeds up to 82,000 bph.
Simpl-Cut™ is a project by P.E. Labellers, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automatic labeling machines with technical experience in the field since 1974.