A revolution in rotary roll-fed labeling, a system made to optimize your packaging line. Thanks to its unique features, you can finally avoid machine downtime. Discover Simpl-Cut™, the latest innovation in roll-fed labeling.
More than just a wrap-around labeling system: Simpl-Cut™ is a cutting and gluing system that outperforms the operating principle of traditional roll-fed machines.
What makes it such a revolution for the labeling field? Let’s see it in this article.
Features of our innovative roll-fed rotary system
Simpl-Cut™ labeling machines are designed to simplify and optimize the old roll-fed rotary systems. How can it reduce machine downtime?
- It is equipped with a single drum that takes care of the application operations of the glue and the subsequent cutting of the label, a solution that allows a constant level of cleaning;
- The elimination of transfer drum enables quick format changeovers thus eliminating maintenance requirements;
- It has an innovative cutting system, with blades easily replaceable even by the less experienced in only 10 seconds;
- It can easily apply even the thinnest films without damaging them, thanks to its no-stress roll tensioning system.
Simpl-Cut™: further advantages and benefits
A rotary labeler with a Simpl-Cut™ system can improve your production in many ways, optimizing space and labeling time:
- It can use different types of technologies in just one machine: it can apply labels with a hot melt (hot glue) or a pre-glued labeling system;
- It is ideal for high productions like in water or beverage industries, because it can treat both PET and glass bottles at high speed;
- It can label bottles, cans, and jars of any size and shape (they only have to be symmetrical to fit in our rotary system).
Increase production, save time and money: bring Simpl-Cut™’s innovation to your company.